Wildland Firefighter Hotshot Line Pack with Drawstring Main and Hydration
The Ruffian standard wildland firefighter Hotshot line pack comes with a pocket for a hydration system, large flap pocket mounted above the main pouch, file pocket, a pocket on each side that holds four fusees, dual side pockets, and a dual opening fire shelter pocket. Padded shoulder straps are laddered for accessory attachments with split "D" rings. Chest strap, lumbar straps and glove strap are standard on all pack configurations. Try our build your own pack by selecting the options below. Packs are made of 1000 denier Cordura, while fire shelter and side pockets are made of ballistic nylon.
Free shipping on all orders over $40.00
Wildland Firefighter Hotshot Line Pack with Drawstring Main
Ruffian Specialties has been building custom wildland fireline packs for over 20 years. When you choose Ruffian you are getting a name you can trust. We build our packs to survive the harshest conditions with many of our packs seeing well over 10 years of service.
Hotshot Line Pack Features:
- Main Compartment: 1,152 Sq Inches - Size: 16"h x 12"w x 6"d
- Mesh Divider Options for Main Compartment
- Dual Side Pockets: 432 Sq Inches Total - Size: 9"h x 6"w x 4"d
- Other Side Pocket Style Options to Choose From
- Main Flap Pocket: 220 Sq Inches - Size: 11"h x 10"w x 2"d
- Other Main Flap Sizes and Styles to Choose From
- Multiple Rear Pocket Options for Additional Storage
- Constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura Fire Shelter & Side Pockets Constructed of Ballistic Nylon
- Multiple Sizes and Styles of Padded Shoulder Harness, Back Pad, & Waist Belt
- Option for Missoula Style Fire Shelter
- Storage for 8 to 12 fusees
This item is made to order. Please allow a couple weeks for manufacture and delivery.
Call 951-487-0909 if you have additional questions.
Ruffian Specialties is a small Made in America company. If you like our products please tell your friends or ring our bell @RuffianBags or #RuffianBags on social media. Thank you.
|Body Material||Cordura 1000 Denier|