Medical Fanny Pack Triage SB County Fire Style
This is a purpose built triage fanny pack to be used in a high call volume environment. It consists of two large compartments for general supplies with the rear compartment having three 2" elastic loops and three 1 1/2" elastic loops. The front consists of a large 11" slot for a max card, with two double pockets in front. There are two small wing compartments on the waist belt for small first aid items.
Free shipping on all orders over $40.00
Medical Fanny Triage Pack SB County Fire Style
A compact purpose built triage fanny pack for a high call volume environment.
Triage Fanny Pack Features:
- Made of 1000 Denier Cordura and YKK Zippers.
- 2 Main Zipper Pockets 9 1/2"w x 5 1/2"h x 2"d with #8 YKK Zipper
- Double Pocket and Single Pocket Under Front Flap for 11" Max Card
- 2 Wing Pockets 5"w x 4" to 2" with #5 YKK Zipper
- 6 1 1/2" Elastic Holders on Inside Rear Pocket
- 1 1/2" Heavy BSR Buckle on Heavy Webbing
This item is made to order based on your color selections, and embroidery options. Please allow time for manufacture and delivery.
New Part Number: 60-04-0022
Old Part Number: 60-400-003
Call 951-487-0909 if you have any questions.
Ruffian Specialties is a small Made in America company. If you like our products please tell your friends or ring our bell @RuffianBags or #RuffianBags on social media. Thank you.
|Body Material||Cordura 1000 Denier|