Flight Helmet Bag Four Compartment Minsterman Style
This flight helmet bag was originally designed back in 1994 for a couple of helicopter pilots that traveled to various jobs via the airlines. The pilots wanted a bag that could be carried on the airplane so it would not get lost in the checked baggage compartment. The flight helmet bag has a full size clam shell opening on the left side for the helmet, the right side is for pilot gear, the outside pocket on the right is for overnight personals, the bottom pocket is for a flight suit. Sunglasses go in the small pocket on the top left, and the bottom is what we call the medic flap. It folds down for 2 zipper pockets and a zipper slip pocket in the back. We utilize the squish factor in this soft sided bag as all dimensions are 1" larger than legally allowed to go on an airplane. We are aware of only one incident where the pilot threatened to take the helmet out of the bag and wear it on the plane so the bag would fit exactly in the box.
Helmet Flight Bag Four Compartment Minsterman Style
Sturdy construction with many pockets for organizing your flight gear.
Flight Bag Features:
- Dimensions: 23"l x 15"h x 10"w
- Constructed of Ballistic Nylon
- Flight Helmet Compartment 12"h x 10"w x 10"d
- Flight Gear Compartment 12"h x 10"d x 8"w
- Personals Compartment 12"h x 10"d x 3"w
- Flight Suit Compartment 18"w x 10"d x 3"h
- Heavy Foam Liner with 1/4" Tricale Foam Covered with 400 Denier Pack Cloth Interior
- 1 Zippered Sunglasses Pocket 8"w x 3 1/2"h x 2"d
- 2 Zippered Fold Down Pockets 8"w x 4"h x 1 1/2"d
- 1 Zippered Slip Pocket in Fold Down Flap
This item is made to order in your color selection. Please allow a couple weeks for manufacture and delivery.
New Part Number: 30-05-0006
Old Part Number: 70-500-020
Call 951-487-0909 if you have any questions.
Ruffian Specialties is a small Made in America company. If you like our products please tell your friends or ring our bell @RuffianBags or #RuffianBags on social media. Thank you.
|Body Material||Ballistic Nylon|